Situated close to Lahovari Square and Magheru Boulevard, Dionisie Lupu building was built in 1886 and it is famous for its architectural and academic activity that had been conducted between its walls for long years. In 2013 the building was completely consolidated, renovated and all architectural elements have been professionally restored. The reconditioning process was completed in April 2014 and turned the property into a luxurious office building.
The glamorous finishes are outstandingly combining elements from the early 19th century with new, modern design and when it comes to utilities the building is equipped with the most modern and energy saving systems.
Also, all common areas dispose of luxurious finishes, new modern utilities, AC/VRV systems, power station, communication center, open parking, elevator and an amazing lightning façade.